Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly #1

Hosted by: OnLectus


This is a Monday Meme to show case 3 books on your shelf that you are going to read and talk about this week.


The Good: it could be a book that you just started reading and it is sooo damn good! Or, a book you've been waiting for and finally got.


The Bad: it could be a book that you are going to read because of its hype, it was recommended to you or any other reason BUT you are not sure you are going to like it because it's not your usual type of book/story/genre/thing.


The Ugly: it could be any book and for any reason. It's up to you!
 
A Need So Beautiful (A Need So Beautiful, #1)The Good: To be honest I only know this book is about angels. I checked it out of the library without even reading the blurb (The cover got me!) but everyone I have talked to has said this book is really good, so we will see!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) The Bad: I really do want to read this book, it's just the hype surrounding this novel is kind of frightening. Everybody loved Divergent but I couldn't get past the 4th chapter, hopefully this will be different!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)The Ugly: The only reason this book is here is because I don't know how I feel about the description. It sounds like it could be good but it's also pretty confusing.

1 comment:

  1. You did it!
    I agree with you with Under the Never Sky. I'm thinking about reading...
    I'll wait to see what you think of it :-)

    ReplyDelete