Monday, August 12, 2013

A to Z Survey

 
Hey guys, I've seen this survey going around and thought it looked fun so I'm joining in. The survey was created by Jamie over at The Perpetual Page-Turner.
 

Author you’ve read the most books from:

Sara Shepard.

Best Sequel Ever:

 Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor. I LOVED Daughter of Smoke & Bone but Days of Blood & Starlight is just amazing.

Currently Reading:

House of Secrets by Ned Vizzini and Chris Columbus

Drink of Choice While Reading:

Tea! I love a nice cup of tea while reading.

E-reader or Physical Book?

 Physical books. I've tried e-books and they tend to bother my eyes.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:

I'm not quite sure. Maybe Eddie Castille from Vampire Academy. I was into the quiet guys who took themselves seriously. 

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:

Hidden Gem Book:

Important Moment in your Reading Life:

Discovering Goodreads. If I hadn't found Goodreads, I would never have discovered the book blogging community.

Just Finished:

Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver.

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:

I won't read erotica. I just can't.

Longest Book You’ve Read:

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (756 pages)

Major book hangover because of:

Number of Bookcases You Own:

2. I have a tall one and a short one. I really do need a bunch more though.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling. This was always my favorite book in the series and I've read it over and over again.

Preferred Place To Read:

In bed. It's just so comfortable and relaxing.

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:


He shook his head, the smile rueful now. "Because sometimes, a person can get so caught up in the details that they miss the whole. It's not just the dress or the hair. It's YOU. You're beautiful. So beautiful, it hurts me.”
Richelle Mead, Last Sacrifice  I just squealed at this point, I couldn't help it.
 

Reading Regret:

Not reading The Hunger Games Trilogy. It seems like everybody has read this series and I haven't :(

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):

The Across the Universe Trilogy. I read the first one and loved it but now I need to finish the other two.

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:

Unapologetic Fangirl For:

Victoria Scott and Richelle Mead. I love their books and their writing is amazing!

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:

Worst Bookish Habit:

I used to lose dust jackets. I can't really think of anything else I do.

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:

Your latest book purchase:

The Devouring by Simon Holt. This was in the bargain section on Amazon for $3.60 and I couldn't pass it up.

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):

The Collector by Victoria Scott. I could not put this one down and I had to stay up and read it.

1 comment:

  1. I had a blast doing this survey and reading yours! I just found another bookish survey that i'm going to post sometime soon! :]
    xo

    ReplyDelete