Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews as a way to share all the books we got during the week!
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (Purchased)
- The Collector by Victoria Scott (Purchased)
- Storm by Brigid Kemmerer (Purchased)
- A Bad Day for Voodoo (Received through ARCycling)
- Timekeeper by Alexandra Monir (Won from Random Buzzers)
- Destiny's Flower by Linda Harley (Received from author for review)
- As You Wake by Amy Martin (Received from author for review)
What did you guys get this week? Leave me a link in the comments and I'll be sure to stop by.